Ouch, I hurt my nuts!! said my 4 year old son Andrew.
WHAT did you say? responded his mommy.
I hurt my nuts! he said again.
Where are your nuts? I gently asked, wondering the whole time if I wanted to know.
On the bottom of my feet. I hurt my nuts on my foot when i was jumping. he replied.
Mommy smiled and let out a sigh of relief.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have tears rolling down my checks from laughing so hard. To bad you don't have the on a video tape. You could win a contest with that one.
Oh, that is too funny!!!!
How've you been Anita? I know I always say it (and do little about it), but we need a cousins get-together soon. I'm thinking...beautiful spring weather, grill in your backyard. :)
phew...thank goodness they were on his feet! :)
LOL!!! That's a keeper!
LOL!! That's a keeper!
Post a Comment