Saturday, November 1, 2008

Family Pictures

Here we are. All 5 of us. Casually playing in the park. I 'met' a woman, by reading her blog and looking at her pictures. I love them, so I asked if she did photos. She didn't agree to right away, but aparently enough people had asked her the same thing, so she decided to get a new camera, a more professional camera, and then did these photos free of charge, for the experience. I think she does a great job capturing the personality of the kids and our family.








6 comments:

Strong said...

I love them. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait until we can hang out again.

Elizabeth and her boys said...

Super cute family, Anita. You guys look great!

Norris Family said...

I really like the black and white photos, who ever took them did a great job. And you reall cant beat free with such a professional job done like that, nice.
We cant wait to see you all again and catch up again in the chaos of the Norris home in Minersville for Thanksgiving. The more the merrier, right that is how it is suppose to go? It will be fun I am sure of it full of plenty of laughs and craziness.

Lucia said...

I can't say enough that I love the pics.

Brianne said...

dang! those cute kids are getting so BIG! well i'm really excited to see you all at thanksgiving!

Natalie Puikkonen said...

Nice pictures. Your children are very cute!