I know it is a little late, but not too much.
I had such a great time with my in-laws. They are a fun group of people to be with. Quinn and Anjuli are cute.
Chad rode the horse. I have proof-another picture to be added later. I didn't know he did that. He was gentle with it, patient, and guided it out the gate.
He is a good young man, with a good heart.
Eugene and Brooke are so energetic, which is a good thing considering all they have to do.
David and Lucia are very calming to me.
Joe and Angela lived with us, so this family visit with them, while great and wonderful and full of love, was not one that opened my eyes to their relationship. I miss them. I don't tell them that though. that would show a soft spot on me.
I am sad there were 2 families missing. Charlene and Jake, we thought of them in Australia. Did they have Thanksgiving? We need them to come back as soon as possible. We need to know our cousins. Shanon and Teresa were also missing. They are expecting their 5th in May? That is a long travel when pregnant. Many thought were with them throughout the day.
Mom and Dad Norris have a wonderful posterity. A family full of love and respect for each other. They have done a good job showing their children how to love and care for those around them. I am blessed to have been offered a place in their home, family and life. I am a better person because i get to see their interactions with their kids and learn from it. I also get to Feel their love of God and their faith in Jesus Christ. It permeates all they do.
4 comments:
What nice things to say. We had a great time with you guys. I love your kids. I love that Sarah was so into the babies.
I had such a great time getting to know everyone at Thanksgiving and have to agree with all the nice things you said about all the siblings and their spouses, especially about Quinn being a great dad someday :). You and Dwain have adorable kids and from what I saw you have done a wonderful job as parents. I'm glad to have so many examples of great moms to follow!
I'm so glad you had a HAPPY Thanksgiving.
Thanks you guys!
Post a Comment